Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) published its results online on its official website on May 13.
- Candidates can check their results by logging in the official website with their Registration and AP ECET Hall Ticket numbers.
- The JNTUA has released its rank card/scorecard and candidates can download it by entering their Hall Ticket number, Registration number, and Date of birth.
- Details on the score card:
1) Hall ticket number
3) Subject-wise marks
4) Total marks
5) Qualifying status
- The merit list is prepared based on the ranks published in categories like NCC, CAP, and Sports & Games.
- Candidates are selected for counselling and seats are allotted to them based on their position in the merit list.