The Higher Authority of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (AP SBTET) decides the cut off marks. Following are the criteria for deciding cut-off marks:
- Highest marks scored in the AP CEEP/AP POLYCET examination
- Total number of students who attended the examination
- Number of qualified candidates
- The difficulty level of the entrance examination
- Online counselling is for all those who qualified in the AP POLYCET 2019 exam from May 24.
- The counselling process includes Registration, Document verification, Choice filling and Seat allotment.
- A rank-wise document verification schedule has been published on the official website.
Procedure of Counselling
- **Document verification (documents listed below) – Candidates get a notification whether they are eligible for counselling. These candidates have to report at the allotted helpline centre with their original documents and photocopies of relevant documents on the given day. After the verification of documents, the candidate is issued a Receipt of Certificates.
- Registration – Once verification is over, the candidate has to register and login for web-based counselling. A password will be created for future logins. Candidates will be notified about the next steps of counselling through the same account.
- Choice filling/option entry: After successful registration, the candidate has to fill in his choice(s) of the courses in the order of priority. The website has the list of the previous year’s cut off marks/ranks which will help to decide the choice of course(s). A printout of the final option form needs to be taken.
- Seat allotment: The candidate’s choice of course, category, and the merit rank will be considered while allotting seats. Seat allotment status is available on the website and can be checked by the candidate after logging into the account. Provisional Allotment Letters will be issued to those who have been allotted seats during any of the counselling rounds. A printout of the letter needs to be produced at the time of admission.
- Reporting at allotted institute & fee payment: The final step is to download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute online (self-reporting) followed by reporting in person (manual reporting). Self-reporting and manual reporting are compulsory lest the allotted seat will stand cancelled.
**Documents for verification:
- Hall ticket and Rank Card of AP POLYCET 2019
- Mark sheets of SSC or any equivalent Exam
- Study/Bonafide certificate from Class III to X.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer after January 1, 2019
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
Helpline centres for the 2nd phase of Counselling:
- Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
- M.R.A.G.R. Govt. Polytechnic,Vizianagaram
- Government Polytechnic,Visakhapatnam
- Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
- G.M.R. Polytechnic, Bommuru, Rajahmundry
- S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, W.G. Dist.
- Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada
- MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
- D.A. Govt. Polytechnic, Ongole
- Govt. Polytechnic – Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
- S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
- Government Polytechnic – Women, Kadapa
- Government Polytechnic, Anantapur
- Sri G. Pulla Reddy Govt. Polytechnic, Kurnool