Documents for Registration
- Passport-sized photograph
- Signature of candidate
- Signature of father/guardian
- Candidate’s unique ID proof-
- Permissible ID proofs include passport
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- School/college photo id
- Transfer Certificate
Following are the steps for application:
- Online registration with following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Mobile number
- ID proof number
- Login to the website: A user id & password will be mailed to the candidate’s registered email and mobile number. After logging in, the candidate has to fill in details like:
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Contact details and also if the candidate has given the exam earlier
2) Uploading documents:
a) Candidate’s photo: Photos should be in JPEG format, 80 KB. Please make multiple copies of the photos as it will be needed for all admission procedures.
b) Candidate’s signature: JPG/JPEG format, 80 KB (on a white sheet with a black ink pen)
c) Signature of Father/Guardian: JPG/JPEG format, 80 KB (on a white sheet with a black ink pen)
d) Scanned copy of candidate’s ID proof: JPG/JPEG format
e) Selecting Test Centers
- Candidates have to submit three choices for exam centers.
- Make choices according to your preference from high to low.
- COMEDK can remove a center if the number of students opting for is not enough.
- Once allotted, centers cannot be changed and queries will not be entertained for the same.
- Applicants should choose centers nearest their homes keeping convenience and accessibility in mind.
3) Submission of the application form:
The final step where candidates review their forms online and submit it. Henceforth no changes can be made in the details submitted.
4) Payment of application fee:
After the form is filled, candidates have to choose the mode of payment and pay the fees.