|Jammu & Kashmir||81.9|
- Merit list
- Availability of seats
- Candidate’s choice of college/course
- Those applying via the State and Central Boards channel must appear and pass the IISER Aptitude Test (IISER AT).
Procedure to register:
- Filling the application form:
Candidates applying through the three different channels need to fill separate forms.
- Selecting college(s) and programme(s):
Once they fill their choice(s) for the desired institute/course, candidates need to wait for seat allotment. Seats will be allotted according to the ranks assigned in the merit list.
- Reporting at counselling venue:
It is mandatory for candidates to be physically present for counselling.
- Document verification:
Candidates need to bring their documents** for the verification process to complete the counselling procedure.
- Class 10+2 mark sheet passing certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- IISER Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card
- Printed copy of the application form
- Character certificate
- Category certificate
- Offer letter
- ID proof