- Answer keys help students evaluate their performance in the entrance exam.
- They can compare responses given in the Answer Keys to the answers they wrote in the paper and calculate a probable score.
- If there is any inconsistency in any question(s) asked in the exam or their answers, candidates can raise objections to concerned authorities in the format. If the raised objection is successful, then the final IISER Entrance Examination 2019 will be issued with all necessary modifications.
Students can apply through different channels but have to ensure they meet eligibility criteria laid down by IISER 2019. The Joint Action Committee releases the merit list. This merit list is prepared based on the following criteria:
- The total number of seats available through the three channels – SCB, KVPY, and JEE Advanced.
- Seats are allotted to only those whose names appear in the IISER merit list.
- Choice of programmes/institutes filled by the candidate in the application form