- The application process for January session of JEE Mains 2020 is over. Last date for online registration was September 30, 2019. Candidates will now have to wait till February 2020 when the registration for April session will open.
- Those who have already applied for the January session of JEE Main 2020 may make changes to their online application between October 11 – 17, 2019 to edit/change/modify particulars in the submitted form.
- From 2019, when the NTA took over conducting the JEE Main, candidates were allowed to register for JEE Mains using Aadhaar card, passport, ration card, bank account, and any other valid govt. identity number.
Scanned documents needed for registration
- Scanned image
of his/her recent photograph and signature – photo must be coloured/B&W
with the candidate name, the date of the photo taken and signature.
- Image must be between 10 KB to 200 KB (3.5
cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format.
- Class 10th & 12th certificates
- Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Scanned images of passport, voter
ID/any valid Govt ID.
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Credit/debit/net banking details of
fees paid online
Subscribe to be notified of new content and support BeTechie - Your engineering education companion , help keep this site independent.
You've successfully subscribed to BeTechie - Your engineering education companion
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Great! You've successfully signed up.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.