Steps to download the Admit card
- Click on the link on the official website http://www.nata.in/ and login with the NATA application sequence number and password
- Choose ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’ in the dropdown options
- Click to download the NATA admit card in PDF
- After downloading, verify the details given and take a printout.
Documents (any one of these photo id proofs) required for the admit card:
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
Information on Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Examination Centre and Address
- Center Code
- Left Thumb Impression (in the presence of the invigilator)
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Exam
- Exam Time and Reporting Time
Important exam instructions
- Students must carry their admit card with any valid photo id proofs (Aadhar card/Driving License/Passport).
- Damaged admit cards will not be accepted.
- Names must be written in upper case/block letters in the exam paper
- Candidates must carry the following: blue/black ballpoint pen, NATA admit card, eraser, pencil, and a valid id proof.
- Water colours, paints, crayons, calculators, log tables or any other communication devices are not allowed in the hall.
- Candidate’s photo and bio metrics will be taken before the exam begins.
- Candidates must enter the hall before the exam begins and cannot leave the exam hall before the exam ends.